This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [v3] Document facets
- From: Phil Edwards <phil at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jerry Quinn <jlquinn at optonline dot net>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 23:14:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: [v3] Document facets
- References: <E1Adviz-0000hc-00@smaug>
On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 01:14:41PM -0500, Jerry Quinn wrote:
> Documentation for locale facets. Passes make doxygen and looks
Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are,
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
- Brian W. Kernighan