This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ada] Revert stamp-xgnatug related make-lang.in change
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 04 17:40:48 EST
- Subject: Re: [ada] Revert stamp-xgnatug related make-lang.in change
Please document this convention in codingconventions.html, I expect
someone else will probably then deal with converting all FIXMEs to ???.
I didn't invent it: it's been that way since forever. If there are
any FIXMEs in GCC, they're pretty new.