This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] [C++] save space in language_function
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 12:39:33 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] [C++] save space in language_function
- References: <6392000F-3F3D-11D8-88D8-000393A6D2F2@physics.uc.edu>
On Sun, 4 Jan 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
> I should have said I am going to post a series of C++ patches which
> helps the memory usage on the famous PR 8361.
This is highly appreciated! Do you have concrete numbers on how these
patches (cumulatively and/or individually) improve the situation?