This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 12945: Reduce use of MIPS explicit-relocs
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2004 01:03:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: PR 12945: Reduce use of MIPS explicit-relocs
- References: <email@example.com>
> Patch tested in the same way as before. OK to install?
> PR target/12945
> * coverage.c (coverage_counter_alloc): Set the SYMBOL_REF_LOCAL
> flag for counter labels.
> * config/mips/mips.c (INTERNAL_SYMBOL_P): Delete.
> (mips_classify_symbol): Always treat SYMBOL_REF_FLAG as indicating
> string constants if TARGET_MIPS16. Use SYMBOL_REF_DECL to check
> the binding of decl symbols, otherwise check SYMBOL_REF_LOCAL_P.
> (mips_symbol_insns): Don't trust the local/global classification.
> (m16_usym8_4, m16_usym5_4): Same mips16 change as mips_classify_symbol.
> (override_options): Make -mabicalls -fno-unit-at-a-time imply
> (mips_encode_section_info): Don't use SYMBOL_REF_FLAG to distinguish
> between local and global symbols.
OK. (and yes, I think that the coverage.c is obvious too)