This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libiberty PATCH revised]: Change strncmp test in try anon mmap
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: ira at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 17:35:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: [libiberty PATCH revised]: Change strncmp test in try anon mmap
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> 2001-12-31 Ira Ruben <email@example.com>
> Modify strncmp test.
> * aclocal.m4 (libiberty_AC_FUNC_STRNCMP): Use anon mmap as 2nd try.
> * configure: Regenerated.
Approved. Why isn't the "modify strncmp test." text inside the