This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cpu_limits.h for hpux
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 07:28:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: cpu_limits.h for hpux
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
> Here it is. I've not actually tested this (on either pa or ia64),
> but for certain the ia64 80 bit long double default isn't correct,
> and it does seem that Jeff put the pa override in the wrong place.
> * config/os/hpux/bits/os_defines.h: Don't define __glibcpp_long_bits.
> * config/os/hpux/bits/cpu_limits.h: New file.
> * configure.target (CPULIMITSH): Use it.
Thanks for cleaning this up.