This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix kennerism
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, jh at suse dot cz
- Cc: geoffk at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 17:32:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: fix kennerism
- References: <10112302210.AA06653@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 05:10:10PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> we're now back to the cfgbuild.o miscomparison.
> cfgcleanup.c has a warning about an uninitialized variable. I'd start there.
That certainly should be fixed (Jan, could you look into it, it is not
obvious to me that it will be always properly initialized when it is going
to be used), but the warning is nothing new and I don't think my patch to
that function could trigger unitialized use of it if it was guaranteed to be