This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: fix kennerism
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 13:02:47 -0800
- Subject: Re: fix kennerism
- References: <10112301921.AA05566@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 02:21:11PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I saw failures, but they looked pre-existing to me.
The only C failure I know of for alpha is execute/20011008-3.c at -O3.
I've not figured out exactly how that gets miscompiled yet. I keep
meaning to, but it keeps taking longer than I've had time at one setting.
Well, there's gcc.dg/20011130-1.c, but that's a dwarf2 problem, so you
wouldn't see it on digital unix.
> But I thought we don't use integrate.c
> for C anymore and instead use the tree inliner?
The loop unroller also uses copy_rtx_and_substitute.