This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: misc patch function.h
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 23:01:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: misc patch function.h
- References: <3C2EB52B.email@example.com>
On Sun, Dec 30, 2001 at 06:33:15AM +0000, Graham Stott wrote:
> I've got some more patches for other cruff in other files if these
> are acceptable for 3.1
Yes they are. Removing these is preapproved.