This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your change breaks MIPS.
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 20:00:50 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Your change breaks MIPS.
On Sun, 30 Dec 2001, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> I got it now too. I hoped the problem to be cc0 issue related to jump threading,
> but jump threading code appears to handle cc0 conservatively - in fact disable wast
> majority of threading - I need to fix that separately.
Mips *isn't* a cc0 target. No, it really isn't: ignore the
define_expands. If you don't believe me, look in genconfig.c
and insn-config.h for the definite judgement.
That said, there might still be a cc0 issue related to jump
threading, but it's not the mips issue. Hope this helps.