This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Properly get RTL for INTEGER_CST in decode_addr_const
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 01 16:14:34 EST
- Subject: Properly get RTL for INTEGER_CST in decode_addr_const
This is an obvious change. I can't find my notes as to which test case
this was a fix for.
Tested on alphaev56-dec-osf4.0c.
Sat Dec 29 15:48:54 2001 Richard Kenner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* varasm.c (decode_addr_const, case INTEGER_CST): Call
output_constant_def instead of looking at TREE_CST_RTL.
*** varasm.c 2001/12/28 17:57:50 1.238
--- varasm.c 2001/12/29 20:50:56
*************** decode_addr_const (exp, value)
*** 2367,2371 ****
! x = TREE_CST_RTL (target);
--- 2365,2371 ----
! /* This constant should have been output already, but we can't simply
! use TREE_CST_RTL since INTEGER_CST doesn't have one. */
! x = output_constant_def (target, 1);