This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [libstdc++ patch] Check for __builtins in std_cmath.h
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 29 Dec 2001 19:17:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++ patch] Check for __builtins in std_cmath.h
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Roger Sayle <email@example.com> writes:
| The hopefully obvious patch below fixes the cosf and sinf cases in
| libstdc++-v3/libmath/stubs.c to reflect that strategy. This approach
| also allows significant simplification in c_shadow/bits/std_cmath.h
| where we can/should always call the __builtin function, this matches
| how things are done in c_std/bits/std_cmath.h.
Currently, the shadowed headers are in unfortunate states on all
plateforms (I beleive) :-(
| Alas this independent
| (and possibly controversial?) change is not so trivial so I'll run a
| bootstrap (together with this patch) before submitting it.
| Gaby, is this what you had in mind?
That looks OK.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com