This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cpu_limits.h for hpux
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, law at redhat dot com, sje at cup dot hp dot com
- Date: 29 Dec 2001 06:18:12 +0100
- Subject: Re: cpu_limits.h for hpux
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20011228172740.A4176@redhat.com> <20011228173752.A27572@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
| On Fri, Dec 28, 2001 at 05:27:40PM -0800, email@example.com wrote:
| > (1) IA-64 was missing a file entirely, so __glibcpp_long_bits was incorrect.
| > Actually, even this is incorrect for ia64-hpux. I'll submit a
| > proposed fix for this momentarily.
| Here it is. I've not actually tested this (on either pa or ia64),
| but for certain the ia64 80 bit long double default isn't correct,
| and it does seem that Jeff put the pa override in the wrong place.
The overall structure looks OK for me. However I'm not a PA expert so
my OK relies on your expertise :-)
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com