This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: two new cpu_limits files
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 29 Dec 2001 06:15:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: two new cpu_limits files
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <20011228172740.A4176@redhat.com>
| (1) IA-64 was missing a file entirely, so __glibcpp_long_bits was incorrect.
| Actually, even this is incorrect for ia64-hpux. I'll submit a
| proposed fix for this momentarily.
| (2) The generic Alpha config file has __glibcpp_long_double_bits == 64,
| which is incorrect for Tru64 5.x.
Thank you very much.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com