This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reformatting and minor code changes for dwarf2out.c
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 11:07:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: Reformatting and minor code changes for dwarf2out.c
- References: <10112261451.AA22411@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, Dec 26, 2001 at 09:51:52AM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> You are undoing Kaveh's work to eliminate -Wcast-qual warnings.
> I don't follow.
There is a warning casting from const char * to char *. That's
why there were two p variables.