This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ada] fix no os system interface
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 01 08:50:51 EST
- Subject: Re: [ada] fix no os system interface
I'm not sure why alpha-linux would choose this implementation instead
of the glibc pthreads implementation,
Because the latter is 32-bit.
FWIW, Ada now successfully bootstraps on alpha-linux, though
I'm sure the runtime is far from complete.
As a historical note, this was, I think, the third GNAT port tried, though
it was one that was never maintained by anybody.