This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Minor cleanups in predict.c
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: jh at suse dot cz
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 01 18:45:03 EST
- Subject: Re: Minor cleanups in predict.c
Yes, but the plan has been to make it easy to change in future - thats
the purpose of gcov_type after all.
In that case, I'd recommend also defining a macro HOST_PRINTF_GCOV_TYPE
or some such.
Sun Dec 23 00:40:10 CET 2001 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
* predict.c (block_info_def): Document volatile.
(propagate_freq): Add volatile for cyclic_probability;
I suppose this is OK, but I'd really like to do something else. Perhaps
explicitly round to a lowered precision.