This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: conversions between vectors
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- Cc: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 22 Dec 2001 12:48:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: conversions between vectors
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > would you be willing to write the docs?
> I'm willing to do it.
> I'm on vacation anyway, and since the bugzilla stuff leaves me time (while
> the database loads happen), ...
great! clean up your patch with the suggestions, make docs, and we're
on our way to more generic vector support.
thanks. looking forward to it.