This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Properly take address of SAVE_EXPR
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:52:41 -0800
- Subject: Re: Properly take address of SAVE_EXPR
- References: <10112221504.AA14357@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
Does it actually make any sense to take the address of a SAVE_EXPR?
I.e. is a SAVE_EXPR an lvalue? If so, please document what it
means in tree.def, because I have no idea.