This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: hpux vs long long libstdc++-v3
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 10:43:41 -0700
- Subject: Re: hpux vs long long libstdc++-v3
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
> You shouldn't need the __ prototypes;
OK. I'll give it a whirl without them.
> if you do provide them, they should be extern "C".
> Are intmax_t and uintmax_t different from long long?
Yes. They can be basic integers or long long types. Ugh.
Does that mean I need to update the types in the strtoll and strtoull
statements to use intmax_t and uintmax_t.