This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [java] fix some alpha/ia64 compile failures
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Dec 2001 17:25:40 -0800
- Subject: Re: [java] fix some alpha/ia64 compile failures
- References: <20011221114102.A30454@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
I thought changing is_compiled_class to test for class == current_class
later would work but I can't find a way to avoid taking the
CLASS_FROM_CURRENTLY_COMPILED_P (class) || seen_in_zip branch without
being to loose and always return 1 always taking if (assume_compiled...