This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH Re: c++/4122: undefined reference to `non-virtual thunkto ...'
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Robert Boehne <rboehne at ricardo-us dot com>, gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org, juergen at monocerus dot demon dot co dot uk, boehme at informatik dot hu-berlin dot de, loewis at informatik dot hu-berlin dot de, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, michael at ritzert dot de, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:47:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: PATCH Re: c++/4122: undefined reference to `non-virtual thunkto ...'
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> "law" == law <email@example.com> writes:
> FWIW, I tried this on my testcases locally and it didn't make any noticable
> difference (sid & ecosconfig).
Yep, this was for a target-independent problem, not the HPUX-specific ones.
> I'll try to get you testcases for both these issues today.