This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: conversions between vectors
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:13:51 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: conversions between vectors
On 21 Dec 2001, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> here is a patch to handle conversions between vectors. vectors of the
> same size should convert without a problem.
I take it your rules for what converts are exactly the same as those for
C++ valarray, as agreed?
Joseph S. Myers