This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: -Wtraditional vs glibc
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 18:45:17 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: -Wtraditional vs glibc
On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Richard Henderson wrote:
> Number of warning types:
> 672 traditional C rejects automatic aggregate initialization
> which comes from glibc's clever string copy macros.
> * c-parse.in (SAVE_WARN_FLAGS): Save warn_traditional.
> (RESTORE_WARN_FLAGS): Restore it.
> (extension): Zero warn_traditional.
You should have a testcase (perhaps by adding a suitable case, with
__extension__, to wtr-aggr-init-1.c).
Joseph S. Myers