This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix prefetch address generation for XScale
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Nick Clifton <nickc at cambridge dot redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Dec 2001 10:23:12 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix prefetch address generation for XScale
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Nick" == Nick Clifton <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi Guys,
> The builtin-prefetch?.c tests have exposed a problem with the ARM
> port's implementation of the prefetch instruction. The tests could
> generate an instruction of the form:
> (prefetch (plus:SI (reg:SI) (const_int 0)))
why wasn't this folded?