This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [web] faq - shared libs
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 19:06:49 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: [web] faq - shared libs
On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, Nathan Sidwell wrote:
> here are some tweaks for the shared lib faq suggested by Jason and
> Alexandre. ok?
This looks fine, thanks.
Let's commit this for now, and if Jason or Alexandre have further
suggestions, add these then.
(Two minor things: Would you mind replacing <i> with <em> and removing
the double quotes around the <code>-option</code> parts of that part of
the FAQ? I realize that both predate your patch, but while you are at
it, I'd really appreciate if you could change this as well.)
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/