This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Java: fix bounds-checking performance bug
- From: Alexandre Petit-Bianco <apbianco at cygnus dot com>
- To: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at waitaki dot otago dot ac dot nz>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:44:07 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: RFA: Java: fix bounds-checking performance bug
- References: <3C216E38.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: apbianco at cygnus dot com
Bryce McKinlay writes:
> I'd like to check in this patch which fixes a performance issue Tom
> noticed when array bounds-checking is enabled:
This is fine. Please check it in. Thank you.