This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: "turly o'connor" <turly at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 06:23:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH:
- References: <B8478744.49B5email@example.com>
turly o'connor wrote:
> Here's a quickie patch to change "recog_operand" to "recog_data.operand" in
> the documentation.
> OK to commit?
This is a pretty obvious fix, so you don't need to wait for anybody's
approval. In the immortal words of http://gcc.gnu.org/cvswrite.html,
"We don't want to get overly anal".
A casual grep shows more leftover refs in comments in rtl.def, it
would be good to update those too.