This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix minor bug in emit-rtl.c:widen_memory_access
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 19 Dec 2001 11:12:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix minor bug in emit-rtl.c:widen_memory_access
- References: <10112191101.AA02373@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 03:01, Richard Kenner wrote:
> it would be really nice if you could at least provide one sentence
> explaining what you did and why. Some sort of explanation would be
> great, especially on the bigger patches.
> I usually do
Aldy Hernandez E-mail: email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.