This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix i386 tablejump problem
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: jh at suse dot cz, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:18:51 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix i386 tablejump problem
- References: <20011219184415.A542@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 06:44:15PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> The documentation isn't very clear on whether JUMP_INSN with JUMP_LABEL
> and REG_LABEL note counts as 2 uses of the label or just one and what
> happens if one insn have 2 or more REG_LABEL notes.
Err, the documentation is quite clear that REG_LABEL is
used by non-JUMP_INSNs. A JUMP_INSN should never have one,
with or without JUMP_LABEL.