This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Darwin FP constant peephole (again)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: dalej at apple dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:24:58 -0500
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Darwin FP constant peephole (again)
2001-12-18 Dale Johannesen <email@example.com>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.h: LEGITIMIZE_RELOAD_ADDRESS:
redefine in terms of rs6000_legitimize_reload_address().
* config/rs6000/rs6000-protos.h: Add this function.
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c: Add this function. Includes
handling for Darwin FP constants.
I agree that there does not appear to be any easy way to avoid the the
unaesthetic bits and we can fix it later if someone has a suggestion, but
we might as well get this in and start testing early. I'll trust that you
pasted the macros correctly.