This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix minor bug in emit-rtl.c:widen_memory_access
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: aldyh at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 01 06:01:04 EST
- Subject: Re: Fix minor bug in emit-rtl.c:widen_memory_access
it would be really nice if you could at least provide one sentence
explaining what you did and why. Some sort of explanation would be
great, especially on the bigger patches.
I usually do, but this one is pretty obvious: a routine whose documentation
says it must be passed an INTEGER_CST needs a check that the node was
actually an INTEGER_CST.