This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Unreviewed patch (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- To: Bob Wilson <bwilson at tensilica dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 05:33:48 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Unreviewed patch (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Bob Wilson wrote:
> So, here is your prodding mail, and another copy of the patches that
> should apply cleanly to the 3.1 tree. Would someone please review these
> and make the changes for me? I don't have CVS write permission yet so I
> can't actually commit the changes.
> Please see my original mail (linked above) for the changelog entries and
> explanations. In summary, there are 3 changes:
It might help if you say where you bootstrapped and tested this
patch, other than your port, of course. I can't see it stated
in any of your mails.