This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Small fix for AltiVec alignment
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Dec 2001 01:09:07 -0800
- Subject: Re: Small fix for AltiVec alignment
- References: <3C200CEC.D2992D2F@apple.com>
>>>>> "Stan" == Stan Shebs <email@example.com> writes:
> There were some misplaced parens in the PowerPC LOCAL_ALIGNMENT,
> obvious once you see them, but crazy-making when you don't... :-)
> Bootstrapped on powerpc-apple-darwin (also makes my nice new
> vector constant test not get bad data - that AltiVec sure punishes
> you for getting alignments wrong!), and committed.
Oops... Thank you Stan.