This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testcase] Alpha reload ICE
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:09:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: [testcase] Alpha reload ICE
- References: <20011218152246.R542@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 03:22:46PM +0100, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Richard, any ideas on what can be done about this?
I'm surprised that the load to $27 is exposed for the call so early.
It shouldn't be. It should be put in $27 by reload, who also knows
about the "c" constraint on the divide pattern.
I guess I'll look at it tomorrow. Test is ok.