This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Volatile MEMs in statement expressions and functions inlinedastrees
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: jason at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 01 06:47:53 EST
- Subject: Re: Volatile MEMs in statement expressions and functions inlinedastrees
I think Fortran still does RTL inlining, right?
As does Ada, since it doesn't do "tree at a time" yet. Making it do that
might be a good thing for me to work on during the GCC code freeze, but it's
going to be a lot of work, I suspect.