This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unreviewed patches (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 00:54:33 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Unreviewed patches (was Re: Freeze timing and questions)
> From: Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
> Due to patch review backlog, I think that anything posted to
> gcc-patches before last Friday should be given a fair chance.
> That said, these leftovers should be addressed promptly, and
> if someone has one outstanding they should send prodding mail.
Here's a couple I have left. Thanks.
Patch for builtins on "unlocked" thread-unsafe stdio functions:
Patch to avoid messy output when running configure:
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
firstname.lastname@example.org Qwest Internet Solutions