This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFA: Bring ObjC init/finalization into line with C
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 14:07:25 -0800
- Subject: Re: RFA: Bring ObjC init/finalization into line with C
- References: <20011217190639.A22768@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:
> I first posted this patch a few weeks back. It makes ObjC and C share
> almost all initialization and finalization code. In the process it
> adds 2 things to ObjC that were missing (and therefore bugs I assume):
> 1) Static constructors and destructors finalization.
> 2) Tree dumping of all the decls in the translation unit.
I haven't seen any bug reports, but I'm sure it was just a matter
> I'd like to get this in before we freeze. It's bootstrapped x86 Linux
> many times for me over the past month. OK?
It looks fine to me, please go ahead and commit. You will make Zem
very happy, he had to do a similar hack in Apple's sources recently.
> * objc/ojbc-act.c: Don't include varray.h.