This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to set sizes and smaller types for mode/rtx arrays
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 16:03:35 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch to set sizes and smaller types for mode/rtx arrays
> From: Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 09:59:04PM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > I.e. "unsigned int < unsigned int - unsigned int" doesn't warn,
> > whereas "unsigned int < unsigned char - unsigned char" does.
> Arithmetic with unsigned short and unsigned char is promoted to int.
Thanks, that explains the warning profile changes.
Okay to install?
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
email@example.com Qwest Internet Solutions