This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada: Patch to sysdep.c for __MINGW32__ [take 2]
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:46:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: Ada: Patch to sysdep.c for __MINGW32__ [take 2]
On Monday, December 17, 2001, at 02:58 , Danny Smith wrote:
> Revised patch:
Can you explain how this patch was tested? You should at least
do a full 3-stage bootstrap and library/tools build.