This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Crossjumping fix
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:03:20 -0500
- Subject: Re: Crossjumping fix
Three testcases failed on PowerPC with all optimization levels
after your original original cfgcleanup.c patch. This latest patch fixes
one of the cases, but two others still fail:
These also fail on the powerpc-sim tester, so you should have
received email from the tester when these new regressions occurred and you
have a simulator on which to test fixes. Are you addressing these other
regressions from your patch?