This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add target hook in C front end
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk,rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:20:30 +0000
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add target hook in C front end
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200112171905.LAA00814@cygnus.com>
Eric Christopher wrote:-
> So, where are we with this? We appear to have some argument about the
> usefulness of save-temps on cross platform. Is there anything else in the
> way here?
It's the usefulness of save-temps full stop. It's a pretty big