This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Add target hook in C front end
- From: "Eric Christopher" <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, zack at codesourcery dot com, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, rth at redhat dot com, neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:05:24 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Add target hook in C front end
- References: <email@example.com>
So, where are we with this? We appear to have some argument about the
usefulness of save-temps on cross platform. Is there anything else in the
Fridays are not "pants optional"