This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin FP constant peephole
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: aldyh at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 12:56:12 -0500
- Subject: Re: Darwin FP constant peephole
2001-12-12 Dale Johannesen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.h: CPP_CPU_SPEC: add mcpu=7400.
RTX_COSTS: Fix timing info for 7450 multiply.
config/rs6000/rs6000.md: Fix timing info for 7450 imul.
Allow floats to be kept in int regs in movsf_low,
movsf_low_st (Darwin only)
This patch is fine (as long as you fix the ChangeLog formatting).
I somehow thought that this already had been added as part of your
other patches at the time with 7450 updates.