This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix stupid error in my last change to highest_pow2_factor
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 01 12:35:44 EST
- Subject: Re: Fix stupid error in my last change to highest_pow2_factor
Are you not even going to try? To date you've not ever
produced a single test case when asked.
Most of the failures have been compiling the library or an ACATS test,
so one isn't needed in those cases. For most of the others, the person
who originally dealt with the bug will try to make a small test case.
They know Ada far better than I do. Sometimes they succeed and sometimes
they don't. Right now, we don't have a framework for running the tests,
so it's not even relevant yet. Once we do, then somebody needs to take
these cases and file them into the test suite.