This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: temporary fix for sparc v9 bootstrap failure
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at ics dot uci dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 09:17:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: temporary fix for sparc v9 bootstrap failure
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 01:50:18PM -0800, Dan Nicolaescu wrote:
> (define_insn "*movdi_zero"
> [(set (match_operand:DI 0 "memory_operand" "")
> (const_int 0))]
The problem is that you didn't follow my directions and gave
no constraint at all. That should be "=m".