This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch rs6000: legitimize address for altivec (obvious)
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:20:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: patch rs6000: legitimize address for altivec (obvious)
2001-12-16 Aldy Hernandez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (rs6000_legitimize_address): Force both
PLUS operands into registers for altivec mode.
This patch is fine.