This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix rs6000 medium struct passing with -maix64
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Tom Rix <trix at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:00:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fix rs6000 medium struct passing with -maix64
2001-12-17 Tom Rix <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* config/rs6000/rs6000.c (expand_block_move): Fix limits on max size
This patch is fine to commit.