This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix stupid error in my last change to highest_pow2_factor
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: robertlipe at usa dot net, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:24:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: Fix stupid error in my last change to highest_pow2_factor
- References: <10112162330.AA20124@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Sun, Dec 16, 2001 at 06:30:33PM -0500, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Oh, sorry wrong patch. The answer to this is that the test case is
> proprietary. Most Ada test cases will be since they are large pieces of
> application code.
Then you should write a new test that is not proprietary
that provokes the same bug.