This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Darwin FP constant peephole
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: dalej at apple dot com, gcc patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 16 Dec 2001 18:25:18 -0800
- Subject: Re: Darwin FP constant peephole
- References: <200112170036.TAA29512@makai.watson.ibm.com>
On Sun, 2001-12-16 at 16:36, David Edelsohn wrote:
> I also think this would be better with LEGITIMIZE_RELOAD_ADDRESS
> converted to a function in rs6000.c.
dale, if you need machopic_function_base_name, then define a macro in
darwin.h, say __DARWIN_TARGET__, and do something like:
/* Darwin load of floating point constant. */
your code that calls machopic_function_base_name()
it's not a good idea to have duplicate macros for something like this,
because then bug fixes into one macro do not go into the other.
Aldy Hernandez E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.